This race cannot take place without the support of dedicated volunteers like you. THANK YOU!
THE RACE WILL GO ON EVEN IN THE RAIN! PLEASE SEE THE WEATHER POLICY PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS! WE STILL NEED YOU!
Below is a link for an interactive map which includes the GEO coordinates for the Corner Marshals and Water Stations.
Also, please see the Volunteer Parking map below.
· ALL VOLUNTEERS SHOULD ARRIVE AT THE VOLUNTEER TENT AT 6:15 A.M. SHARP on the day of the event Saturday, March 30, 2019 (unless told otherwise by Julia Morgan)
· The volunteer tent will be set-up in the Merrill Lynch parking lot in Ridgeland (1022 Highland Colony Pkwy Suite 100, Ridgeland, MS 39157). It will be the white tent with the blue St. Dominic’s banner.
· When you arrive at the tent, you will first need to check-in, * then you will have time to grab some complimentary coffee, bottled water and some tasty breakfast items before heading to your specified position location!
· *If you or any of the volunteers in your group need a volunteer verification form, please bring it with you to check-in at 6:15 a.m. on March 30, 2019.
· Volunteers are also encouraged to bring their own water bottles and/or snacks, bug spray and sunscreen, etc… if they so choose (Water Station and Corner Marshal Volunteers are welcome to bring lawn chairs as well).
Please contact Julia Morgan with any questions!
Online Registration is Closed. You can still register on site at Packet Pickup.